Friday, June 07, 2013

skating with a pro

James skated with an NHL star today- he was over the moon with happiness!

Today I spent wrapping up the mess of changes that needed to be done at work. Hopefully, most of that is behind me now.

I am hoping to take lunch breaks in the upcoming week. It's a continual struggle for me when swamped with things to do!

There is a new store downtown apparently called "liquid nutrition". I looked at the menu and many of the drinks I wouldn't like because the have banana in them. I don't like coffee or blueberries either. So if I was going to try one I've narrowed it down to:

Zest
or Blush

The ingredients in these two are the same except one had peach and one has strawberry.

Another one that looked interesting was Inspire So green it must be healthy!

I may make it my summer challenge to try each of these.

Though since I would be downtown I might wash it down with a cupcake from the Cupcakey or an ice cream at Marble slab

Have to balance all that healthy stuff out! I'll let you know how the challenge goes.

I would really like to do laundry tomorrow (I had to send James to school today in meggings as he was out of pants) but there is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. 40% in TO, Marlene reminds me.

There is an asteroid flying by the Earth in a few hours but I am too tired to wait up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home