rocks and rolls
A pretty relaxed day today. I had an x-ray of my hip as it's been bothering me for some time and the doctor thought there might be a minor tear or something. Not a big worry.
I like to read too much. Got caught up in some reading when I meant to be cleaning. Then did some cleaning.
My parents arrived and we collected James after he returned from "First Capital Day" down at City Park.
We went home, chilled a bit, then went to James' noodle fighting at karate. That was pretty funny to watch. Then we had chicken tikka and then Grandad spent about an hour reading the instructions to the Lord of the Rings game he got for his birthday. It is one complicated game.
Looking forward to Lemoine Point tomorrow!
I like to read too much. Got caught up in some reading when I meant to be cleaning. Then did some cleaning.
My parents arrived and we collected James after he returned from "First Capital Day" down at City Park.
We went home, chilled a bit, then went to James' noodle fighting at karate. That was pretty funny to watch. Then we had chicken tikka and then Grandad spent about an hour reading the instructions to the Lord of the Rings game he got for his birthday. It is one complicated game.
Looking forward to Lemoine Point tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home