Dining room
Room #2 completed- walls and floors washed.
To reward myself I ordered dinner from the Darbar and got a Raspberry iced Lemonade from Timmies. First time I tried the drink. It was not bad- kind of like a slushie but not so sweet. Good mix.
There was a bit of a downpour between 3:30-5:00 when I was very grateful that Jake had cleaned the eaves.
The rain finished just as I was to head out to pick up dinner, which was good. Right by the Darbar there were 3 police cars. The policemen were on the sidewalk interviewing people- it sounded like it was a dispute about something (maybe domestic).
Now, I have some options:
-start a new room- the horror zone that is James' room or the kitchen cupboards and fridge
-iron and watch a video
To reward myself I ordered dinner from the Darbar and got a Raspberry iced Lemonade from Timmies. First time I tried the drink. It was not bad- kind of like a slushie but not so sweet. Good mix.
There was a bit of a downpour between 3:30-5:00 when I was very grateful that Jake had cleaned the eaves.
The rain finished just as I was to head out to pick up dinner, which was good. Right by the Darbar there were 3 police cars. The policemen were on the sidewalk interviewing people- it sounded like it was a dispute about something (maybe domestic).
Now, I have some options:
-start a new room- the horror zone that is James' room or the kitchen cupboards and fridge
-iron and watch a video

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home