in the schedules
I was buried in scheduling work today. Tomorrow I have a number of meetings so I'm not sure how to finish it all up but I am still hopeful to take Friday off.
My email has backed up already.
Today there was the principals BBQ for all staff. While I expected hamburgers, they served chicken and pasta salad with white cake an strawberries for dessert. Not too bad.
Last night on the Bach was an odd one. I guess Germany does that to them. I am not sure what was so urgent for Bryden to have to leave partway through someone else's date. Did he have a plane to catch? Not sure why he couldn't have waited.
And then Des thinking she could "fix" Ben and Michaels relationship. Not sure what was up with that but fixing other people isn't easy to do even with a hot tug. Not sure why she didn't let them both go.
My email has backed up already.
Today there was the principals BBQ for all staff. While I expected hamburgers, they served chicken and pasta salad with white cake an strawberries for dessert. Not too bad.
Last night on the Bach was an odd one. I guess Germany does that to them. I am not sure what was so urgent for Bryden to have to leave partway through someone else's date. Did he have a plane to catch? Not sure why he couldn't have waited.
And then Des thinking she could "fix" Ben and Michaels relationship. Not sure what was up with that but fixing other people isn't easy to do even with a hot tug. Not sure why she didn't let them both go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home