Friday, June 28, 2013

pencil

Well, today turned out to be a much more exciting day than I had planned.
James started a hockey tournament today. He had to get up earlier than on a school day. So starts summer vacation.

I went by St Lawrence Optical to order some sunglasses to replace the ones that had been distorted by the soccer ball to the head that happened a week or so ago. They immediately picked out the best ones for me and they fixed by old ones so I can get through a couple of weeks until the new ones arrive. If there is any sun that is.

Then I got a haircut. Had a great hairdresser who gave me lovely layers and the hair is a lot less heavy. If there were sun and heat this would be great!

This was not even the exciting part.

I had planned to take the day off but didn't manage to post the schedules I had planned to yesterday so I went in to work, only planning so stay long enough to post the schedules and get through my email. Just an hour. I thought. Or two. It's Friday before a long weekend. Noone will be around right? I even thought I wouldn't get any email. hahaha. My planned day did not look anything remotely like my actual day. My actual day I can't even put into words. But let's just say it wasn't QUIET. No, not one bit.

I leave you with "How to solve a physics problem"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home