Saturday, June 02, 2012

morning has broken

Well, you can't really tell that it is 10am as it is so grey.
I have had a productive morning though.
I got up around 6:30, did some writing, ate yogurt for breakfast, laundry, finished cleaning bathroom #1 by washing the floor, then worked on the little landing area beside the side door. I vacuumed it first. I hadn't given it a good scrubbing since we moved in but I did today and the tiles look almost white!
I am trying to balance the regular cleaning with the extra cleaning due to the renovations.
I haven't started the extra yet but that is the next step.
I've also played a game on FB called "Hungry Worms". You try to match fruit before the worms eat them all. And they keep giving you more worms as you progress so you need to juggle lots of them to keep going. The game is unwinnable but I keep playing. Not sure why!
Just had my lunch- leftover chicken Tikka. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home