upside down
Happy birthday to my mom!
James got up at 3am because he had too many covers on and was hot. Because I was up in the night I slept in until 6:30 (normally I'm up about 5am in the summer). Getting up the the night has no effect on James. He falls back to sleep quickly!
I scurried out to do the grocery shopping. I like to get it done early on Saturday. I do the self-checkout and this morning there was an eager cashier. Normally the ladies are pretty laid back and only talk to you if you approach them. But this was a young lad and he interacted with everyone. Fun but different.
I unpacked the groceries, hung the laundry out and popped in the shower.
Then the fencing guys came and put the rest of the posts in. Now they just have to put the actual fence up.
James had me play ball hockey with him. I am not very good.
AJ was over and played about 5 hours with James. The played Wii and Lego men and had a watermelon eating contest (very messy).
I found all my summer wear in the basement now I need to rearrange the closet.
James said some funnies that I posted on FB and will repost here:
James keeps saying "Branfton" instead of "Brampton". We've been working on fixing this. (He says it a lot because it's an OHL team) The last time he did it, I was like "I heard an "F"" and he was like "No, that was a "PH"".
I was joking with James about stuff Anakin's mom may have said to Anakin. Like "Can you stop leaving empty Gatorade bottles in the new podracer" and after a few of these James said "I am beginning to feel the sting of guilt"
James got up at 3am because he had too many covers on and was hot. Because I was up in the night I slept in until 6:30 (normally I'm up about 5am in the summer). Getting up the the night has no effect on James. He falls back to sleep quickly!
I scurried out to do the grocery shopping. I like to get it done early on Saturday. I do the self-checkout and this morning there was an eager cashier. Normally the ladies are pretty laid back and only talk to you if you approach them. But this was a young lad and he interacted with everyone. Fun but different.
I unpacked the groceries, hung the laundry out and popped in the shower.
Then the fencing guys came and put the rest of the posts in. Now they just have to put the actual fence up.
James had me play ball hockey with him. I am not very good.
AJ was over and played about 5 hours with James. The played Wii and Lego men and had a watermelon eating contest (very messy).
I found all my summer wear in the basement now I need to rearrange the closet.
James said some funnies that I posted on FB and will repost here:
James keeps saying "Branfton" instead of "Brampton". We've been working on fixing this. (He says it a lot because it's an OHL team) The last time he did it, I was like "I heard an "F"" and he was like "No, that was a "PH"".
I was joking with James about stuff Anakin's mom may have said to Anakin. Like "Can you stop leaving empty Gatorade bottles in the new podracer" and after a few of these James said "I am beginning to feel the sting of guilt"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home