Saturday, May 19, 2012

Go Cain Go

James and I walked to Giant Tiger in the morning. He only went with me as he wanted to look at the karate place that is nearby. He's thinking of taking it up after watching the show "kicking it". The one we were looking at has a great karate in french programme but he doesn't want to do that because "kicking it" is in english. Despite the fact that he is great at French. We were only picking up veggies at GT which he finds boring (of course) so it was a very quick trip into GT.

He went to his friend Isaac's house for a bit of the morning. I put his sunscreen on before he went and he complained the whole time. I said I was going to change the name on his birth certificate. Did he know what I was going to change it to? He thought "Squirms" or "impatient" but I was thinking "bossypants". lol.

Robert and Murray came by and put 2 of the 8 fence posts in. But the machine they needed was already rented out so they couldn't get any farther.

In the afternoon I went to the park with Amy and we hung out and watched the kids.

I made chicken, fries + broccoli for dinner, then AJ came over.

As the basement is under construction I took the boys to the park. They played on the climber a bit and then asked me to chase them (I get to be the alligator and try to bite their body parts off (with my arms, not my teeth)) This went well for a little while. Then a 1 year old boy named Cain showed up and started on the climber. I cautioned my big boys to be careful. James is naturally very good with little kids. He seems to instinctively know where they are and how to care for them. AJ I had to watch though. Anyway, little Cain LOVED their game and tried to join in. James was cheering him on with "Go Cain go" which Cain also was singing. Cain was so overexcited by the end of the 5-10 minutes that he left in tears. He was so cute to watch though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home