functional
I am taking a lunch today!
It's a bit late (2:10-3:10pm) but at least it is there. I took one earlier this week and went to visit Melissa. At least I think that was this week.
Les is at my house right now jackhammering the concrete in the basement to put in the sewer backflow valve. Should be interesting to clean up after he's all done! But my insurance company will be happy.
Tonight James has his last game of spring hockey. Then his focus will shift to soccer.
A couple of times a week as I am walking in to work, I see this couple who must have the same routine as I do. I am not sure if they are brother/sister or boyfriend/girlfriend. The first time that I saw them they were coming out of their house. The girl looked pretty upset and was striding down the street while the boy trailed a bit behind. He tried to catch up a few times and was walking beside her but she was pretending he didn't exist. I thought that this looked a bit extreme except that this continued to happen as I would see them on a weekly basis. I decided this was probably their dynamic. But TODAY when I saw them walking in the boy was striding a number of feet in front of the girl. She wasn't making much effort to change the distance between them and this is how they walked all the way in. It was just such a change in the dynamic it caught my eye!
It's a bit late (2:10-3:10pm) but at least it is there. I took one earlier this week and went to visit Melissa. At least I think that was this week.
Les is at my house right now jackhammering the concrete in the basement to put in the sewer backflow valve. Should be interesting to clean up after he's all done! But my insurance company will be happy.
Tonight James has his last game of spring hockey. Then his focus will shift to soccer.
A couple of times a week as I am walking in to work, I see this couple who must have the same routine as I do. I am not sure if they are brother/sister or boyfriend/girlfriend. The first time that I saw them they were coming out of their house. The girl looked pretty upset and was striding down the street while the boy trailed a bit behind. He tried to catch up a few times and was walking beside her but she was pretending he didn't exist. I thought that this looked a bit extreme except that this continued to happen as I would see them on a weekly basis. I decided this was probably their dynamic. But TODAY when I saw them walking in the boy was striding a number of feet in front of the girl. She wasn't making much effort to change the distance between them and this is how they walked all the way in. It was just such a change in the dynamic it caught my eye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home