derailing
Well za timetable came out today. This means I have a lot more to do tomorrow than I thought.
I happened to be at the Reg as they prepared to release the TT and I helped them correct some errors before it went out but those were just obvious things. Now I'll need to go over it in a very detailed way.
Wishing my parents a good trip to Stratford!
Marlene- I am glad that Jordan liked my picture of the hole BUT could you tell him that I really need a fence post to go in there instead of a rock? If you could get him to tell the fencers too that would be great!
I like to include pics for the under 5 crowd- and for Bob of course!
I happened to be at the Reg as they prepared to release the TT and I helped them correct some errors before it went out but those were just obvious things. Now I'll need to go over it in a very detailed way.
Wishing my parents a good trip to Stratford!
Marlene- I am glad that Jordan liked my picture of the hole BUT could you tell him that I really need a fence post to go in there instead of a rock? If you could get him to tell the fencers too that would be great!
I like to include pics for the under 5 crowd- and for Bob of course!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home