Wednesday, May 23, 2012

blooming bees




The peony is happily blooming.

The wasps were happily starting a nest on the porch outside James' room.
James hates any bugs that fly so he would not have been a happy camper. Lucky lots of hockey sticks around to knock it down. Will have to keep an eye out for these as it seems to be prime wasp nest making time.


Part of the basement is now wrapped in a bubble as they finish up the work on it.

The fence guys did not come back today. They are very slow moving fence guys but hopefully it will all be good in the end.

I went shopping as a treat with some money my Omi sent. I started at Sears. They had some pretty good sales. I got a nice blue dress and a black and pink one for $30 each. At the Bay I found a very nice dress that was white with green lines- very well made and $160- I couldn't bring myself to buy that. A lot of their dresses were on for 50% off but not that one. The next store I went to was Ricki's. It's a small store with overly helpful sales people. I always think it fun to have them try to pick out stuff but I tend to buy things that I pick:) I found a nice black skirt with cream polka dots and she found a nice cream shirt to go with it. Though I hadn't planned on buying shirts I found one black shirt with a rose on it that had a nice cut that I liked and a blue one with layers.
For James I was looking for shorts but I couldn't find any suitable ones. I did find him some shoes though- he's pretty hard on shoes and goes through them pretty quickly!
He has lots of shirts so I try not to buy him shirts but of course I found 2 that were great for him- one star wars one (glow in the dark) and one perry the plat. I bought them size medium so he has some growing room in them.
At Zellers I also found orange Aero bars- not a good time of the year to be buying chocolate bars as it is the melty season out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home