Evi
Today was a wonderful day!! But most of it I can't get into words.
Rustle, as always, was hopping. What Al was speaking on connected a lot of things for me.
Kim came by Rustle and we headed downtown.
We grabbed some lunch and went to the new ice cream store downtown. I had the cotton candy ice cream - it wasn't too sweet- just right! My mixin was marshmallows. Definitely high quality ice cream.
But the highlight of the day was at the Krock. The afternoon passed in a flash. There was music by Spora, an amazing dance team from Montreal and prayer. A high quality day!
James asked me to buy him a blue suit that he can wear to school. The child never ceases to amaze me.
I found another Eurovision song that I liked(Ireland) but these also didn't seem as good live as their preview video.
Rustle, as always, was hopping. What Al was speaking on connected a lot of things for me.
Kim came by Rustle and we headed downtown.
We grabbed some lunch and went to the new ice cream store downtown. I had the cotton candy ice cream - it wasn't too sweet- just right! My mixin was marshmallows. Definitely high quality ice cream.
But the highlight of the day was at the Krock. The afternoon passed in a flash. There was music by Spora, an amazing dance team from Montreal and prayer. A high quality day!
James asked me to buy him a blue suit that he can wear to school. The child never ceases to amaze me.
I found another Eurovision song that I liked(Ireland) but these also didn't seem as good live as their preview video.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home