what a difference a year makes
Tomorrow there is prayer at the Krock to mark the Global Day of Prayer. Admission is free. It starts at 2:30pm - doors open at 1:30pm. SPORA will be playing!
Click for more details here.
Last year Kim and I went and it was really good. There was prayer for a lot of aspects of the city. Before the session last year Kim and I went to the Tim H. as we were early. We ran into Lisa and Cliff. That was the last time I saw Cliff before his accident.
Last year I was still recovering from the shock of leaving the exams job.
What a difference a year makes.
I looked at some of the Eurovision songs.
I liked this video of one of the songs but I didn't like the live performance for it.
There didn't seem to be as much creativity this year compared to last year.
Click for more details here.
Last year Kim and I went and it was really good. There was prayer for a lot of aspects of the city. Before the session last year Kim and I went to the Tim H. as we were early. We ran into Lisa and Cliff. That was the last time I saw Cliff before his accident.
Last year I was still recovering from the shock of leaving the exams job.
What a difference a year makes.
I looked at some of the Eurovision songs.
I liked this video of one of the songs but I didn't like the live performance for it.
There didn't seem to be as much creativity this year compared to last year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home