burrs
My back garden is coming along very well. No real thanks to me. It has lots of lovely blooms. Today I saw a mass of burrs had come out. They must have been disguised as something else before today.
I hacked them all down though :)
My fence going is still very slow. The guys managed to get 2 panels up today. Still quite a way to go. Eventually I will have a fence!
I left work early today and surprised James by picking him up after school. His ankle is doing much better.
The weather has took a turn for the cold - I am wearing a sweater! It is really hard to know how to dress when things change so much day to day! I'm sure Bob and Al are happy as clams but I much prefer the warmer weather!
I may have stopped talking about my email load but that's only so I don't bore you too much. I haven't been able to bring it under 2200 yet. Maybe tomorrow.
I hacked them all down though :)
My fence going is still very slow. The guys managed to get 2 panels up today. Still quite a way to go. Eventually I will have a fence!
I left work early today and surprised James by picking him up after school. His ankle is doing much better.
The weather has took a turn for the cold - I am wearing a sweater! It is really hard to know how to dress when things change so much day to day! I'm sure Bob and Al are happy as clams but I much prefer the warmer weather!
I may have stopped talking about my email load but that's only so I don't bore you too much. I haven't been able to bring it under 2200 yet. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home