Saying goodbye
The link to Gerry's obituary is here.
The service was really good. Mellow and subdued and everyone more or less held it together. I think Gerry would have been pleased with it all.
Saying goodbye is never easy.
Hmm it took me 1/2 an hour to write this much. I haven't washed the dishes or done the laundry today. Need to get back on track.
There are buds on the trees. Things are turning green.
The service was really good. Mellow and subdued and everyone more or less held it together. I think Gerry would have been pleased with it all.
Saying goodbye is never easy.
Hmm it took me 1/2 an hour to write this much. I haven't washed the dishes or done the laundry today. Need to get back on track.
There are buds on the trees. Things are turning green.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home