Sunday, March 11, 2012

Male contortionist

James and I watched "Canada's got talent" tonight. One of the acts was a male contortionist. James' comment on the act was "I've seen stuff noone should be able to do and I'm only 9"

Then the judges gave their assessments of the performance. I maybe should mention at this point that the contortionist was only wearing shorts. Presumably wearing more clothing makes the contorting more difficult. I could also mention that he was 16 but that really doesn't have any bearing on the story. So at the very end the judges vote if the act should move on to the next round. The judges vote for the contortionist and he is going through to the next round. He raises his arms in the air in triumph, prompting James to say "I hope he shaves his man hair before the final"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He cracks me up!

Marlene

March 14, 2012 at 2:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home