Saturday, March 03, 2012

Everybody knows it's windy!



There was a pretty wild windstorm last night which kept me up. Hopefully, tonight is quieter!

James was just changing into his pajamas and the underwear he had selected he had not worn in a while. Apparently, he has grown since he last wore them. His comment was "These feel like tights. My crotch cannot BREATHE"
9 year old drama :)

James' team was in the consolation game of the playoffs at the end of their season. They lost 8-2 to St. Joes. Last year it was these same teams duking it out for the final. Last year they won the final. You win some, you lose some!

I saw this video put out by KLM and I thought it was interesting in the age of more and more privacy. They allow you to view other passenger's FB profiles, etc (for those who opt in) so you can decide who to sit next to. They suggest you could meet up before or after. I appreciate that they are trying to make flying friendly. But really, it is flying. Generally, you are on the plane not to meet people but to get from A to B. I think it is innovative to try to incorporate modern technology and they are cutting edge that way BUT this could lead to more security problems. Someone in the comments for the video said "Abduction airlines".

I cleaned the kitchen, front room, dining room and bathroom today.

While James is playing his paper league games (he made this up himself) I was putting some packages together for the students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home