Monday, February 27, 2012

3 left

There are actually more than 3 papers left to mark, but 3 that I plan to mark before I hand the papers back on Wed.

Today I had peer review meetings at 8:30 and a lot to prepare beforehand so I set my alarm for 5:45. But I woke around 3am and had a hard time getting back to sleep so I was not in great shape to get up when the alarm went off, so when I did get up I had to be very efficient!

Today wasn't a great day - there were a number of things that could have gone better and are frustrating, but I can hope tomorrow goes better. The end of February doesn't always go well though. It was a year ago tomorrow that I was told I had to leave the exams job. That was rough. So if tomorrow goes better than THAT, I'll be ok.

Ironically I will spend my lunch hour tomorrow at the exam office helping Deborah pull the rooms into the schedule! Gone but not forgotten :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

It seems like they should just move you back there with all the work you do with the exams!!!

February 28, 2012 at 4:06:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home