Wednesday, March 21, 2012

summer clothing

With the nice weather, it means that wardrobes are changing.
I think it's still a bit chilly for shorts but lots of people (with presumably higher body temperatures) were in them today.
There was one gal in a very short dress. So short it was like a shirt really. She was wearing pantyhose- the reinforced panty part of them was clearly visible. I felt bad for her as I didn't really think that was her intended or best look.

I do feel challenged in the clothing area as the outside and inside temperatures are not generally similar.
Someone opened a window at work and the morning chilly air was blowing on me. I closed it as soon as I could!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Hen's said...

I always have a jacket with me. (and yes, I keep seeing people t-shirts and shorts..); even older people.. so I can not say it is an age thing.


Hope all is going great with you..!!

March 22, 2012 at 9:40:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it was a shirt and someone stole her pants?

marlene

March 23, 2012 at 1:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home