4am high storm
The thunderstorm at 4am woke me up in the night. Tonight the weather forecast is calling for another storm. Looks like sleeping has got more difficult!
I worked late yesterday as I had a meeting from 5:30-6:30 and then some emails to write after. I got home in time for survivor though. I missed last week so I'm pretty behind on who everyone is.
I had a dentist appt this morning. My mouth is still pretty sore. I only had a cleaning done! The lady who was working on me suggested that tonight I take my "usual" painkiller. I was taken off guard at that comment. Does everyone have a "usual" painkiller? I don't even know what my "usual" one would be. The last time I had a painkiller I was in the hospital after James was born. Either I'm lucky or I will tolerate a high degree of pain before taking treatment!
I got a new phone at work but it cut out on me each conversation I had. They came and fixed it (I think) but I haven't tried it out yet.
Speaking of phones, I had a little problem with the phone at the old house. After being dropped by Rogers a year ago or so and having no phone service (which I didn't worry about because I knew the move was coming up) and not being able to switch my phone # because noone knew who owned my old number, Primus decided to send me a bill for December. Since I wasn't living there I asked them who authorized it- it hada long distance package and everything. I had lots of emails with them, but today I finally got an email indicating that the line was activated in error and they would be resolving the problem.
I worked late yesterday as I had a meeting from 5:30-6:30 and then some emails to write after. I got home in time for survivor though. I missed last week so I'm pretty behind on who everyone is.
I had a dentist appt this morning. My mouth is still pretty sore. I only had a cleaning done! The lady who was working on me suggested that tonight I take my "usual" painkiller. I was taken off guard at that comment. Does everyone have a "usual" painkiller? I don't even know what my "usual" one would be. The last time I had a painkiller I was in the hospital after James was born. Either I'm lucky or I will tolerate a high degree of pain before taking treatment!
I got a new phone at work but it cut out on me each conversation I had. They came and fixed it (I think) but I haven't tried it out yet.
Speaking of phones, I had a little problem with the phone at the old house. After being dropped by Rogers a year ago or so and having no phone service (which I didn't worry about because I knew the move was coming up) and not being able to switch my phone # because noone knew who owned my old number, Primus decided to send me a bill for December. Since I wasn't living there I asked them who authorized it- it hada long distance package and everything. I had lots of emails with them, but today I finally got an email indicating that the line was activated in error and they would be resolving the problem.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home