and now the 3:30am storm
And last night there was a storm at 3:30am. I would not have a problem with nighttime storms if I could sleep through them, but I can't so I object! James can't either. He doesn't like storms but he says he's not scared of them anymore.
I brought home a pile of work as I need to have interviews set up for Monday afternoon.
The weather is looking good. I hoping it won't regress to bad weather if I pull out my spring coat!
I brought home a pile of work as I need to have interviews set up for Monday afternoon.
The weather is looking good. I hoping it won't regress to bad weather if I pull out my spring coat!

2 Comments:
I wondered this morning if it woke you. It woke Jul and Clover, but not Oakley. It didnt wake me either, but Clover's screams for me did!
I'm a very light sleeper so pretty much any storm is guaranteed to wake me. James normally sleeps like a log but these last 2 nights have been so loud!!! Here's hoping tonight is better!
Post a Comment
<< Home