Sadness
The service this morning had a lot of sadness in it, but it went well considering. There will be a celebration service of Gerry's life on Thursday night.
I am surprised by the st. pats riot. Disappointed really. A riot for what? For fun? First world issues.
I raked all the winter remnants off the front lawn and easily filled the green bin. I piled all the rest under the tree for when the green bin gets emptied on Wed. Harder work than it looks!
I am surprised by the st. pats riot. Disappointed really. A riot for what? For fun? First world issues.
I raked all the winter remnants off the front lawn and easily filled the green bin. I piled all the rest under the tree for when the green bin gets emptied on Wed. Harder work than it looks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home