Labour Day
My mother's comment on the previous post was that today is Labour day and won't shoppers be closed?
I checked the Shoppers site before I posted and it indicated that the one by the Kingston Center was open at 9am and the one at Princess and Division opened at 8am.
I did check the ones in St. Catharines and they are CLOSED.
I guess Kingston caters more to moving in students than St. Catharines does.
In case anyone cares the sign on the Loblaws at the Kingston Center said that today they are open from 7am. (I think maybe to 11pm?)
Hello students!
I checked the Shoppers site before I posted and it indicated that the one by the Kingston Center was open at 9am and the one at Princess and Division opened at 8am.
I did check the ones in St. Catharines and they are CLOSED.
I guess Kingston caters more to moving in students than St. Catharines does.
In case anyone cares the sign on the Loblaws at the Kingston Center said that today they are open from 7am. (I think maybe to 11pm?)
Hello students!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home