Car alarm wake up at 3:46am
Someone's car alarm went off at 3:46am this morning and so I got up pretty early!
It was raining when I woke up but seems to have stopped now.
Today's must-do list starts with cleaning the bathroom.
Shoppers opens at 9am (the one by the Kingston Center) so I planned to go by there on the way to the old house to pick up my bicycle. I hope to get in a bit more packing and cleaning time as well.
This week T/W/T James has hockey every evening. Pre-season hockey school and 3 on 3 training. Sometimes both at the same time :)
It was raining when I woke up but seems to have stopped now.
Today's must-do list starts with cleaning the bathroom.
Shoppers opens at 9am (the one by the Kingston Center) so I planned to go by there on the way to the old house to pick up my bicycle. I hope to get in a bit more packing and cleaning time as well.
This week T/W/T James has hockey every evening. Pre-season hockey school and 3 on 3 training. Sometimes both at the same time :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home