Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunscreen sticks


The other side of the bridge being up

Kim planted these in my garden last year, but I have no idea what they are. Pretty, though.

This year I bought some sunscreen sticks (like chapstick but a bit bigger). These are a hit with the little man and myself. He has no problem self-applying the sticks and so he can take them to school. He used to get freakish about sunscreen on his face, but is perfectly happy using the stick on his face. For me, I love the screening is so easy with the boy, but I also love that my skin has not reacted to the stick. Normally, sunscreen and my face are not friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous stf said...

is it easy to get the sunscreen over all the face ...I'd imagine it's a bit harder than with the cream/lotion

but great that it suits both you and the boy :)

May 27, 2009 at 2:48:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

no. it is much easier than the lotion and no mess. wonderful!

May 27, 2009 at 7:25:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home