James plans a party
James' last hockey game is tomorrow, so this evening he was inspired to write invites to his hockey team (and Al) to come to our place for a ball hockey game.
We negotiated on the date. He wanted to invite people for tomorrow but I told him that people need some notice before a party. He said next weekend, but that is Joanna's wedding. So we compromised on 2 weeks away.
In the invites he told everyone that we have Gatorade for them. I guess I have to buy some now!
Tomorrow and Sunday Rustle is having a big yard sale. 8-4 tomorrow 8-2 Sunday. There is furniture, household items, clothes, books. Check it out! The fun is free.
We negotiated on the date. He wanted to invite people for tomorrow but I told him that people need some notice before a party. He said next weekend, but that is Joanna's wedding. So we compromised on 2 weeks away.
In the invites he told everyone that we have Gatorade for them. I guess I have to buy some now!
Tomorrow and Sunday Rustle is having a big yard sale. 8-4 tomorrow 8-2 Sunday. There is furniture, household items, clothes, books. Check it out! The fun is free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home