Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ABC D-rama

Yesterday evening I watched the Bachelorette. In case Nat + Karrie and Karyne are watching, here were/are my thoughts:
I love Jilly as the Bachelorette and how she wants all of the guys to come out of it with positive experiences.
I can't believe she kept foot fetish guy. I found him a bit creepy. I can't think he'll stick around that long.
I think the dudes were pretty overwhelmed by the Harlem Globetrotters. That would have been a difficult date to be on date-wise. Fun though- they had a crowd.
I liked Jake, but thought Jilly was more into the singer than him.
I wasn't too keen on Wes. From the two in the car, I thought Brad was going to get picked over Wes. I have heard that Wes gets into the Final 6, but I just don't like him that much. But then I'm not Jilly! The rest of the rumoured Final 6 I think I do like.

Yesterday, when I got James off the bus, we had a close call. The bus was stopped with its lights flashing. (meaning cars need to stop in both directions) I saw a car coming the opposite direction and it didn't seem to be slowing, so James and I stopped. The car did eventually stop, but I really didn't think it was going to!

2 Comments:

Anonymous bro said...

We are indeed watching, and I think we pretty much agree with everything you said (especially the foot guy- he really is weird). We also liked that she kept Juan and didn't bow to peer pressure.

May 27, 2009 at 6:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger swilek said...

I am watching Aphra! Thanks for the update! I missed the first 1/2 hour...I agree too and totally thing the foot guy needs to go! ugh! She is great! Where do you hear these rumours?! !! Love it!

May 27, 2009 at 7:48:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home