Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eyes


Me with Kim's birds. We've had them a month now and they have grown a bit attached to me, as you can see. Today was a very long day! James and I went to Rustle for 8, bringing his old bike to sell. It sold within an hour to some nice people, so I was quite pleased with that. James went home at lunch time. I stayed to photograph stuff that had not sold to post on Kijiji (The link should take you to one of my posts and if you scroll down and click on "View posters other ads" you can see everything that I posted!) Now my eyes are so tired, I am going to bed. I feel like little Sarah, who curled up on one of the couches and fell asleep during the sale:

2 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

how sweet is that picture!!!

June 1, 2009 at 1:45:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

I assume you are talking about the picture of Sarah, not me. lol.

June 1, 2009 at 5:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home