Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ring

I wish I could stop talking about my sleep, but it appears to be a major factor in my life right now! After the last blog entry I really was tired (the weird thing about this lack of sleep is that it is really hard gor me to 'get' tired) so that was promising. And I fell asleep really quickly. That was great. But I only slept for 1/2 hour before I was awake again! I'm getting as much sleep as when I was 8 months preganant, but I'm not pregnant at all! And at least I had a reason then.

Today James is going to Tara's birthday party. Myron is taking him, because Myron wants to go to the party. Yes, Myron is our party animal. I'm not sure if Sarah and Paul are expceting the big guest or not. Then he's going in to work for the afternoon and evening. Not sure I can stay in such a messed up house that long without 'fixing' it. Lorna asked about the stuff on the floor in the pic. Well, there is stuff like that on ALL my floors. He has taken everything from the house out so that he can organize it. 'Old school' cleaning, as Al said. And I wasn't goting to touch the stuff because if Myron messed it up, he should clean it up right? So I'm trying really hard to ignore it and only tackle my everyday tasks like washing the dishes and laundry and work around The Great Mess of 2007. How's that for drama?

I have been having interesting conversations with the students who have been charged with copying.

Myron is having his wisdom teeth out on Thurs. I have to remember to call them and ask when he will need to be picked up because the meeting I have is a pretty big one. It starts at 9:30 and myron's op is at 10. If they start on time, which I'm not banking on, I might have until 11? I have to remember to call them next week and find out. I think Kim is going to help us with the driving.

I had no mail in my RMC inbox this morning and that was a good feeling as I've been getting about 100 emails a day with regards to the conference. It's nice to actually be on top of it for a few hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

the Great mess of 2007

Love it
well not the mess but the name

You are a saint. St Alice. I love that too :)

April 14, 2007 at 8:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home