Friday, April 13, 2007

Breathe

I actually had a good night for me last night.
These last 2 days at work have barely left me time to breathe. I had to try to fit a weeks worth of work in 2.5 days.
For the conference the early registration deadline is sunday, so I've heaps of work there and for my queen's course my student's projects were due today. So that made things busy, busy.
Rustle is now a location for the good food box. I think is a way of helping low income families get fresh food. They buy wholesale and so can sell the products at a reasonable price. Al was pretty excited about it. I hope people in the neighbourhood are interested in fresh fruit/veg not just chips and beer.
I saw 3 police cars in my neighbourhood today. It made me wonder as I rarely see them. Not like at Rustle where they are seen regularly.
If you can pray for Tammy's cousin Ana. She's not been given much time to live in her battle against cancer. She also has a 17 year old boy. See Tammy's blog for more details. So hard to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home