Bunny trails
James went on an Easter egg hunt today. He had a lot of fun, though we still haven't found 1 that my dad seems to have hid TOO well.
James and my dad are watching soccer now.
He's been playing a lot of basketball here, like he does at home.
I finished reading 'Jolie Blon's Bounce' by James Lee Burke. It was a murder mystery and quite good.
I had a bad night last night trying to sleep again, glad that I have a dr. appt a week Monday.
I just got an email that a meeting has been scheduled at the same time as I'm supposed to be the 'responsible person' for Myron's wisdom teeth coming out. So I'll have to call the dentisty people and ask if I really have to 'get' him there as he should posess enough faculties to take the bus there, you would think. He's not allowed to eat before the surgery at 10am but you wouldn't think that would make him so weak he couldn't get there, would you?'
James and my dad are watching soccer now.
He's been playing a lot of basketball here, like he does at home.
I finished reading 'Jolie Blon's Bounce' by James Lee Burke. It was a murder mystery and quite good.
I had a bad night last night trying to sleep again, glad that I have a dr. appt a week Monday.
I just got an email that a meeting has been scheduled at the same time as I'm supposed to be the 'responsible person' for Myron's wisdom teeth coming out. So I'll have to call the dentisty people and ask if I really have to 'get' him there as he should posess enough faculties to take the bus there, you would think. He's not allowed to eat before the surgery at 10am but you wouldn't think that would make him so weak he couldn't get there, would you?'

3 Comments:
Wishing you all a Happy Easter.
no disrespect Alice but can Myron use the bus :)
seriously you have to collect him, not take him ! But the op doesn't take that long so you might not be able to make your meeting anyway...
I got myself to and from the dentist when I had mine out, mind you I only had a local anesthetic and the nitrous oxide didn't affect me that much.
Post a Comment
<< Home