A headache
This morning when I came out of my shower I found my boys together lying in bed. I had left James eating his breakfast and watching the talking words factory, so it was pretty funny to see that he had climbed back in bed with Myron and was happily drinking his juice.
He is VERY VERY excited about going up to the lake, though he doesn't really understand that it will take an hour and a half to get there. I guess I should pack some toys. And maybe he will sleep. Maybe I will too- I have a zinger of a headache today.
James is currently looking out the window waiting for our ride, who is only due here in half an hour but James claims he will be here in 'one minute'
James also has a new game with his train. He uses my long teddy bear board as a 'bridge' and slides his trains down it. Fun fun. He also has gotten interested in actually putting people on his trains (though not his Thomas ones- which are the ones that do the slide- luckily for the people!)
He is VERY VERY excited about going up to the lake, though he doesn't really understand that it will take an hour and a half to get there. I guess I should pack some toys. And maybe he will sleep. Maybe I will too- I have a zinger of a headache today.
James is currently looking out the window waiting for our ride, who is only due here in half an hour but James claims he will be here in 'one minute'
James also has a new game with his train. He uses my long teddy bear board as a 'bridge' and slides his trains down it. Fun fun. He also has gotten interested in actually putting people on his trains (though not his Thomas ones- which are the ones that do the slide- luckily for the people!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home