Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back to work

Today is the last day of our vacation and it is back to work tomorrow. I am working on my APSC 100 classwork tomorrow and really quite looking forward to getting everything set up.
James is not entirely thrilled about going back to the daycare but it will be good to get him back in the routine before the September crunch when I get so crazy busy. The drop off will be the most difficult, as he has promised me he will cry. lovely.
Not sure when he will get up in the morning as he was about an hour late getting to bed as I let him lie on the sofa while Myron was watching the news. Unless he is dead tired he can't fall asleep with the tv on.
We got to stay through both services at Church this morning because after the first service (which is in the gym) he discovered that for some wonderful reason there was a train set at the back of the senctuary. It never was there before and I don't know how long it will stay but he certainly enjoyed it today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home