Ow!
James and I just got back from a nice visit to St. Catharines where we saw my Mom and Dad and Nanny. It was sooo nice to see Nanny again. It has been 3 years! Unfortunately, the day after she arrived Uncle Des died. Very sad:( Not a great way to start the trip.
James took about an hour to warm up to her and then he was o.k. with her and the day befroe we left he spent closeted up in her room playing with his buses. So nice to see:)
I got a chance to read some great books while I was away which was nice.
But a couple of days ago I managed to pull some important muscle in my shoulder (probably from lifting James up to wash his hands in the sink- I did that a lot- Here he can reach the sink). This caused lots of pain especially trying to sleep at night :(
Last night was really painful, but today it seems to be better. When I got home I put a heat rub on it and that has also helped. However, the rub is a bit itchy and when I go to itch it, the rub gets on my hands and because I am so tired I keep putting my hands in my eyes and thus making them even itchier!
Not sure if I'll be able to stay awake to see poor Kaysar voted out. Does Jen not care at all that he gve up HOH for her?
James took about an hour to warm up to her and then he was o.k. with her and the day befroe we left he spent closeted up in her room playing with his buses. So nice to see:)
I got a chance to read some great books while I was away which was nice.
But a couple of days ago I managed to pull some important muscle in my shoulder (probably from lifting James up to wash his hands in the sink- I did that a lot- Here he can reach the sink). This caused lots of pain especially trying to sleep at night :(
Last night was really painful, but today it seems to be better. When I got home I put a heat rub on it and that has also helped. However, the rub is a bit itchy and when I go to itch it, the rub gets on my hands and because I am so tired I keep putting my hands in my eyes and thus making them even itchier!
Not sure if I'll be able to stay awake to see poor Kaysar voted out. Does Jen not care at all that he gve up HOH for her?

2 Comments:
Glad you had a good trip. Welcome back.
Sorry about your shoulder. That's no fun. Take it easy and rest up.
Kaysar, Kaysar, Kaysar (CRYING THAT HE IS GONE).
I can't believe that JEN. I can't get over her.
Did you hear Janelle at the end of putting JENNIFER and MAGGIE up, she says, "bye-bye, Bitches." then someone yells out, we are still live. I was laughing my Ass OFF. It was too funny. Looks so good on them.
Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!
Post a Comment
<< Home