Friday, August 19, 2005

I love you Salicylate

I slathered the cream on my shoulder last night and had a pain free sleep. That feels so much better!
James wanted me to post that his 3 frogs- Twiggie, Gordon and Puffy had a wonderful time in the bath walking and sliding down his slide.
James is back in his mode of needing to know everything we do everyday. He likes to plan a few days ahead here.
We are just about to head out to the A&P to get groceries, hopefully before it starts to rain. It looks pretty gloomy here.
Hopefully also the trip will not hurt my shoulder!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hey welcome back.
Hope your shoulder feels better soon.
The day here looks very gray too. Perfect day to stay at home and do nothing. PJ's, blanket, sofa, and TV. I got it made. LOL.

August 19, 2005 at 10:47:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is hard on you and your back etc to lift a 3 year old.

why don't you look for a booster stool in a flea market / secondhand shop /garage sale - they are so useful. If it's cheap you can leave it at St C and pass it on when James grows a bit more.

Otherway is to use a small plastic basin for hand washing. I used to use an old ice cream container which worked well.

glad you are back home safe. and hey it's the weekend already :)

August 19, 2005 at 11:10:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home