baking with a 3 year old
James and I made chocolate chip cookies today and this only resulted in the loss of one egg on the floor, flour on the table and one boys hands in the mix, but it's all good. they'll taste fine I'm sure!
Today I have a day off from work and told James we could do what he wanted and all he wanted to do was stay home. He really is a little homebody when it comes down to it!
Tomorrow, I'll have to do lots of running around doing errands as Myron has been working late most nights, I haven't done any shopping. I'll also have to do some cooking for Sunday, because on Sunday, after Church we are going up with Myron's work people up to a cottage for their annual get together. Should be interesting indeed.
Today I have a day off from work and told James we could do what he wanted and all he wanted to do was stay home. He really is a little homebody when it comes down to it!
Tomorrow, I'll have to do lots of running around doing errands as Myron has been working late most nights, I haven't done any shopping. I'll also have to do some cooking for Sunday, because on Sunday, after Church we are going up with Myron's work people up to a cottage for their annual get together. Should be interesting indeed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home