Sunday, June 14, 2015

road to recovery

I had another good sleep in the evening and was feeling better in the morning, though I still have a lot of phlegm, I am returning to functionality.

I subscribe to Ontario Tornado Watch, which tracks all the ontario storms (tornado or no) so I know one was coming but I was able to get my laundry up and dry before it arrived.

When I was making James an apple part of the apple was not good enough for apple slices but was good enough for apple muffins, so I looked up a recipe and made it. James did not appreciate it because it had real apples. I had guessed he wouldn't like the texture. He's funny that way. But I have some for lunch tomorrow so I am happy with that.

I should note a follow up to yesterday's post, last night James was VERY good about turning in his iPad at the appointed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home