ants
For some reason ants have decided that the door is not a barrier for them and they are coming in a hole at the bottom.
I didn't appreciate this so I put out some ant b gone. Now it is ant party time at my house. They love the ant b gone! Tasty and full of borax. Hopefully this increase in the population now, will lead to a decrease in the future.
Also, because it is dark and raining outside does not lead to a decrease in ants.
They are hard core.

I didn't appreciate this so I put out some ant b gone. Now it is ant party time at my house. They love the ant b gone! Tasty and full of borax. Hopefully this increase in the population now, will lead to a decrease in the future.
Also, because it is dark and raining outside does not lead to a decrease in ants.
They are hard core.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home