cells seat 9
After reading this article http://www.thewhig.com/2015/05/24/kingston-police-cells-full-overnight
I learned that the Kingston cells seat 9. More than the wild west but not too much so not bad for a city our size.
James is on a hockey team with this Alex's son (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Forsyth_%28ice_hockey%29)
Super nice family as well.
There was a team BBQ tonight- we had to move from Lake Ontario park because of the bugs. We went to city park instead. Less buggy, but still very cold. I needed to wear 2 sweaters and I was still cold.
I woke up late today- 8:30am! - that meant the morning was pretty rushed but at least I was well rested.
I learned that the Kingston cells seat 9. More than the wild west but not too much so not bad for a city our size.
James is on a hockey team with this Alex's son (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Forsyth_%28ice_hockey%29)
Super nice family as well.
There was a team BBQ tonight- we had to move from Lake Ontario park because of the bugs. We went to city park instead. Less buggy, but still very cold. I needed to wear 2 sweaters and I was still cold.
I woke up late today- 8:30am! - that meant the morning was pretty rushed but at least I was well rested.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home