arm
James' arm was still hurting yesterday but was feeling better in the afternoon.
I went shopping in the morning. First to Loblaws. There were no signs up indicating the holiday hours, which I thought was strange as normally stores here do that. I checked online and they are listed as closed on Monday.
Then I went to Giant Tiger and was surprised to see they are open on Monday. They are normally closed even if others are open. John's is also open on Monday.
I am planning leftovers today, pizza tomorrow. I might make tossed lasagna on Monday but I would need a trip to Food Basics first, so we'll see- maybe later in the week.
My baby tomato plants survived the night!
Kim is coming over soon to work on pie graphs for a project for her horse course.
I went shopping in the morning. First to Loblaws. There were no signs up indicating the holiday hours, which I thought was strange as normally stores here do that. I checked online and they are listed as closed on Monday.
Then I went to Giant Tiger and was surprised to see they are open on Monday. They are normally closed even if others are open. John's is also open on Monday.
I am planning leftovers today, pizza tomorrow. I might make tossed lasagna on Monday but I would need a trip to Food Basics first, so we'll see- maybe later in the week.
My baby tomato plants survived the night!
Kim is coming over soon to work on pie graphs for a project for her horse course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home