The teen years with no verbs
James is now a teenager!
And has given up the use of verbs. His favorite sayings now are "Can you not?" and "I can't even". To which I always object that there are no verbs. He doesn't care though.
He has his book club today, so had me bake brownies last night so he could contribute. (It is a school thing, not a voluntary thing)
Tonight we wants Dominoes pizza for dinner. Maybe I'll make brownies again.
I took the day off work- for one thing to celebrate James' birthday. The other is that the house needed a cleaning badly because I didn't get any done on the weekend.
I told James I would go to school with him but he wasn't too keen on that idea (I was joking)
And has given up the use of verbs. His favorite sayings now are "Can you not?" and "I can't even". To which I always object that there are no verbs. He doesn't care though.
He has his book club today, so had me bake brownies last night so he could contribute. (It is a school thing, not a voluntary thing)
Tonight we wants Dominoes pizza for dinner. Maybe I'll make brownies again.
I took the day off work- for one thing to celebrate James' birthday. The other is that the house needed a cleaning badly because I didn't get any done on the weekend.
I told James I would go to school with him but he wasn't too keen on that idea (I was joking)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home