3000
I have reached the 3000 post mark on this blog!
I spent a lot of today in meetings and tomorrow looks the same. But the marks are close to being done, just need to pull them together and post them, so that is good.
James is working on some giant poster and it is all over the floor right now.
Johnny is posting every few hours about the search for the missing boys. Nothing has turned up yet. Many there have not slept much since Sunday.
I spent a lot of today in meetings and tomorrow looks the same. But the marks are close to being done, just need to pull them together and post them, so that is good.
James is working on some giant poster and it is all over the floor right now.
Johnny is posting every few hours about the search for the missing boys. Nothing has turned up yet. Many there have not slept much since Sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home