Breathe
Sharing publicly their grief of losing a child still born.
http://www.sincerelyskin.ca/blog/2015/04/13/born-still-but-still-born/
We at Rustle are walking through our own grief and it is hard. I don't even know how to write about it so I won't try.
I went into work today as I needed to get the Project Manager offers sent out. I still have more emails to do but that will have to wait until Tuesday.
Monday is the big project showcase and I will be run off my feet but I will have a lot of fun too.
http://www.sincerelyskin.ca/blog/2015/04/13/born-still-but-still-born/
We at Rustle are walking through our own grief and it is hard. I don't even know how to write about it so I won't try.
I went into work today as I needed to get the Project Manager offers sent out. I still have more emails to do but that will have to wait until Tuesday.
Monday is the big project showcase and I will be run off my feet but I will have a lot of fun too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home