Christine would have been happy
We had the celebration for Christine today. She would have enjoyed it. Lots of people who loved her. Many people who could imitate her!
It is difficult to believe that she is gone. It will take some time to come to terms with that, I think.
But she would have had a blast today. Thanks to everyone who planned it!
I had to scoot straight from the service to the workshop I was running. That went well too.
This morning I woke very early with the sun blazing through the window. When you have a nice day you realize that the tree doesn't have leaves yet- normally that is a natural blocker of the sun.
It is difficult to believe that she is gone. It will take some time to come to terms with that, I think.
But she would have had a blast today. Thanks to everyone who planned it!
I had to scoot straight from the service to the workshop I was running. That went well too.
This morning I woke very early with the sun blazing through the window. When you have a nice day you realize that the tree doesn't have leaves yet- normally that is a natural blocker of the sun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home