Maintaining
Maintaining the dandelions is certainly less stressful than the attack. I culled the herd again today with about the same size pile as yesterday and managed to squeeze them into the green bin. When you are maintaining you are coming at it from a position of victory. Because I know I have defeated them! But my front yard is a loss as I have not yet started the attack there.
Today now I have to prioritize my cleaning of the house. I am not sure if I am coming at this from victory or not yet!
Last night I changed my mind and made tacos. So homemade pizza tonight. And the B'ette starts!
Today now I have to prioritize my cleaning of the house. I am not sure if I am coming at this from victory or not yet!
Last night I changed my mind and made tacos. So homemade pizza tonight. And the B'ette starts!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home