Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Revisiting

On Sunday after Rustle I saw a burgundy car going full speed south down Cowdy. It didn't stop at the stop sign at Stephen St., it didn't even slow down. And I would say that it was going well over the speed limit. Luckily, there were no cars on Stephen St otherwise there certainly would have been a bad accident! But the streets in that area are not very flat so there was a big scraping noise once the car cleared Stephen St. as there was an bump in Cowdy St. I could see a big scrape in the pavement when I walked by shortly after. Clearly a driver who should not be on the road though!

James rearranged his bedroom and he is pleased as punch with it.

We also had a very funny conversation as he said that some of his friends has girlfriends. They don't seem to last long though. I told him he was too young! He disagreed but maybe agreed.

He is working on a stress management project right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home