Saturday, May 30, 2015

variable

There is a "severe thunderstorm watch" for our area. But the banner is only yellow. I'm guessing when it is red there is more to worry about.
Currently it is sunny and my laundry is happily drying on the line. But I am watching. As that is what the network tells me to do!

I went to the library to return the book I finished last night. There are 29 reservations waiting for it so I wanted to get it back quickly so more people could enjoy it!

Then I went to the pharma plus to pick up what I think is the second half of Nat and Karrie's birthday present for James. It came from China, so took a while!

Today I also worked on posting some things on Kijiji. My mom had some that I put on the St. C one and I hauled a bunch of things out of the garage and cleaned them up a bit.
We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home