Knocked down
I have been knocked down by a nasty cold. Whatever it is it is all in my head. My appetite is gone. My voice is gone. It isn't pretty.
I am resting though, which is good. And drinking apple cider vinegar when I can, trusting that it might help. I probably could take tea as well.
I baked bread (in the breadmaker) today from a recipe from Paul but it didn't turn out as well as his do.
Tara let me know that the lunch they had in Gatineau was "chicken".
I am resting though, which is good. And drinking apple cider vinegar when I can, trusting that it might help. I probably could take tea as well.
I baked bread (in the breadmaker) today from a recipe from Paul but it didn't turn out as well as his do.
Tara let me know that the lunch they had in Gatineau was "chicken".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home