Saturday, February 07, 2015

Beaver tail

Yesterday was Christine's birthday. I gave her a call but it sounded like she would have a lot of visitors so I didn't visit - don't want to wear her out. She would like to Skype into Rustle again so we'll have to work on that.

James' class went downtown for Feb Fest yesterday. He knew beforehand that they were going to get Beaver tails and he was quite looking forward to that as he had never had one before. He's not normally very good with new things so I was unsure of how it would go, but it turned out well. He got the cinnamon and sugar one and really liked it. I asked him how he chose and he said that was the only kind that he thought wouldn't make him puke. But still, he really liked it, which is an accomplishment!

For those who don't know what beaver tails are the link is here: http://www.beavertailsinc.com/

Today it snows again. It seems to be neverending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home