weighty
Our Rustle prayer request time today was pretty weighty. I can still feel all the needs.
Sam spoke today and he mentioned on connection that I had not seen before. That in the Bible there are a lot of stories that involve two brothers. And generally, it is the second brother that ends up (through whatever decisions were made) being the favored one. Like the old testament and the new testament, the second is the favored covenant. It was an interesting connection to see.
James had a game in Watertown this morning (which they lost 5-0) and when I got home from Rustle he ran up the stairs to meet me to tell me that he was on the phone and I shouldn't say anything "awkward" to him. Would I ever do that? lol.
Sam spoke today and he mentioned on connection that I had not seen before. That in the Bible there are a lot of stories that involve two brothers. And generally, it is the second brother that ends up (through whatever decisions were made) being the favored one. Like the old testament and the new testament, the second is the favored covenant. It was an interesting connection to see.
James had a game in Watertown this morning (which they lost 5-0) and when I got home from Rustle he ran up the stairs to meet me to tell me that he was on the phone and I shouldn't say anything "awkward" to him. Would I ever do that? lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home